PlanningBefore nailing/sticking the hook on your wall, you may need to do some measurements on the wall to allocate the space of frames properly.
1. If you have few frames to hang, you may first lay all the frames on the floor to visualize the final layout.
2. Sketch the distance by portions in plain white tracing paper.
3. Stick the tracing paper on wall.
4. Fix the position of your hooks according to the position on the tracing paper.
5. Remove the tracing paper.
6. Hang up the frames.
You may visit our accessories store for the hanging accessories options.Click here